Consultant, Anaesthesiology, GNRC Medical, Barasat
- MBBS in the year 2012
- MD in the year 2017
- Completed one-year compulsory rotatory internship from Midnapore Medical College in the year 2012
- Completed one-year Resident House Physician in General Medicine and Emergency Department, Sambhunath
Pandit Hospital, Kolkata in the year 2013.
- Experienced in providing quality anesthesia for all types of surgeries with special emphasis in Neurosurgery, Geriatric population with multiple co morbidities and Transplant surgery.
- Specialist Medical Officer, Bongaon Superspeciality Hospital, WBHS.
- Consultant Anesthesiologist at Leela Hospital & R.N.Tagore Hospital, Berhampore.
- Consultant Anesthesiologist at Baroma Sirona Hospital, Panskura.
Milestones & Professional Memberships:
- First prize in Inter-departmental paper presentation competition on 60″ Foundation Day of SSKM Hospital.
- Gold Medal winner of the prestigious Smt Sarojini Devi Memorial Paper presentation Competition, West Bengal.
- Participated in the prestigious TN Jna & KP Chansoriya Award in ISACON 2016
Ludhiana to represent the state of West Bengal.
1. Association between Churg Strauss Syndrome and Vitamin D Deficiency: A Myth or Truth? A Rare Case Report
Sandeep Kumar Kar, Rajat Choudhuri, Amartya Das and Nairita Mayur.