Consultant, General Medicine, GNRC Medical, Barasat
- MBBS in the year 2011
- MD in the year 2017
1.July’11 -July 2012: One-year rotatory internship in Medical College Hospital. Here, he learned basic clinical procedures like intravenous cannulation, Ryle’s feeding tube insertion, Foley’s catheterization, performing normal vaginal delivery, performing episiotomy and its repair, performing basic surgical sutures, monitoring patient’s clinical parameter including history recording, performing blood transfusion, performing temporary slab to fracture patients.
2. July’12 – July 2013: One-year stipendary housestaffship in the Department of Paediatric Surgery, Medical College and Hospital. Here he learned a few other procedures like intravenous cannulation of paediatric patients, phlebotomy of paediatric patients, monitoring post-operative patients.
3. June’14-June 2017: Three-year residency in Medicine in Medical College and Hospital, Here he learned in detail about history taking, reaching a proper provisional diagnosis by history and clinical examination, choosing investigations according to the history.
Milestones & Professional Memberships:
- Mukherjee Koushik, Evaluation of cardiac function by echocardiography in COPD patients and correlation with disease severity. JAPI; Jun’2016
- ARTICLE PUBLICATIONS Bhattacharya R, Mukherjee K (2016) ‘NOCARDLA PNEUMONITIS PROGRESSING TO PERICARDITIS: A CASE REPORT”, European Journal Of Biomedical AND Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3(10), Pp. 430-432
- Bhattacharya R, Mukherjee K (2016) ‘SITUS INVERSUS WITH DEXTROCARDIA PRESENTING WITH HEMIPARESIS AND PULMONARY VALVULAR AND SUBVALVULAR STENOSIS’, European Journal Of Biomedical AND Pharmaceutical Sciences, 3(5)