Chief Consultant, General Surgery, GNRC Dispur
- MBBS in 1994 from Guwahati University
- MS (General Surgery) in 2000 from Dibrugarh University
- Thesis on Acute Urine Retention
- 15 years experience in Endoscopic and Laparoscopic surgery, along with general urology and have performed more than 7000 successful surgeries
- Have performed over 2,000 laparoscopic surgery with satisfactory result
- Experienced in performing day care surgery for anal fissure, piles, anal fistula
- He is a full life member of Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)
- Indian Association of minimal Access surgeon (AMASI)
- Indian Association of gastro intestinal surgeon (IAGES)
- He has obtained fellowship in endosurgery (FIAGES)
- He has presented paper in international conference (AMASICON) as well as has publication in leading medical / surgical journals to his credit.
- He has attended large number of CME & surgical workshop at national level.