Consultant, Cardiology, GNRC Barasat
- MBBS in the year 2007
- DFM in the year 2010
- DNB (General Medicine) in the year 2012
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in the year 2013
- CCEBDM in the year 2013
- DNB (Cardiology) in the year 2018
- Medical Officer-ICU & HDU at Kalpataru Multispeciality Hospital, Barasat for 18 Months.
- Medical Officer, Titu, Amri- Dhakuria.
- 3 Years of Internal Medicine Residency (DNB-General Medicine).
- Consultant Physician at Bishnupur District Hospital, W.B from 2013 to 2014.
- Visiting Consultant Medica Super-speciality Hospital.
- Lecturer (Medicine Department)-North Bengal Medical College, W.B
- Junior Consultant (Interventional Cardiology)- Apollo Hospital.
- Visiting Consultant (Interventional Cardiology)- Charnock Hospital.
Milestones & Professional Memberships:
- Bharat Ratna Dr. A.P. J Abdul Kalam Gold Medal National Award 2015 For Outstanding Performance in Medicine by Gepra, New Delhi.
- Dr. Durga Das Memorial Gold Medal Award, 2015.
- Silver Medal Award in Fellows Competition, Society of Angiography and Intervention Cardiology, 2015.
- 4.Best Project Award for DFM (2010), CMC, Vellore.
- 2nd Best Case Presentation in IACCCON, 2011.
- Certified as “PALS” (PAEDIATRIC ADVANCED LIFE SUPPORT) from Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad, 2008.
- Fellowship in Critical Care (Basic) by Chinese University of Critical Care.
- American Medical Association’s Certfication on Internal Medicine.